My Recommended Resource (Advert)
Click on the image to buy from Amazon UK
All sales through these links support me without extra cost to you.
The selection of videos I've made covers the following:
- What is Google Classroom? What can it do? How this can support blended Learning in Primary & Secondary schools by supporting students in isolation or lockdown due to covid-19.
- How to navigate around the system and setup a class
- Making examples of different types of work for students with Google Suite, this includes a class document, class slides (importing from Microsoft Powerpoint into Google Slides), making drag and drop activities in class slides, creating a poll in questions, making a quiz and sharing links and videos
- Looking at the process of setting work, seeing it from the students perspective and then what it looks like when the work is returned to mark
- Make an editable PDF
- Re-use Posts
- How to record your voice
- How students can share voice, video or photos
- How to convert a word document
- How to overview grades